Pages

10/20/11

postheadericon The new blog layout is HERE!

I am soooooo excited to announce that my blog has been completely redesigned.  Ryan Fluis of Target U Online redesigned my entire blog.  He is so amazingly talented.  I spent one afternoon with him, you may remember the afternoon from here, and he came up with this blog design.  I am over the moon excited and it makes me just wanna put more posts up.  It is like coming to work and having your office professionally furnished.  Sigh, so happy!
Check it out and please please if you need a website designed contact 
Ryan Fluis at Target U Online

0 comments:

About Me

I am a full time mother and full time office manager. I love both but yearn to be home more with my girls. They, along with my husband, are my life. I love spending time with them...

Connect

Etsy Heading

Etsy

Labels Divider

Blog Archive Heading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog List Heading

Followers Heading

Followers

Divider

Promo Banners



Photobucket