Pages

10/14/11

postheadericon Daddy to girls

 How could you not love this?

Photobucket


Todd has had the fortune to be the Daddy to 2 girls.  He says everyday that he wouldn't want it any other way.  He loves having 2 Daddy's Girls and that is exactly what they are.  They can do no wrong and that's ok with me because then nights like this happen.  Lyla loves to play dressup.  I mean really really loves to play dressup and Todd is sometimes a part of that mix.  As you can see from the pictures, Todd is as Lyla put it, a princess mommy doctor.  That sounds just lovely doesn't it?  That kinda is what a Mommy is.  A princess to the hubby and a doctor to the kids when a booboo needs fixing.  Well tonight Daddy got to be the princess mommy doctor and it makes me love him more and more everyday.

Another reason I heart my Husband.  I can't wait to see what else he can do.

0 comments:

About Me

I am a full time mother and full time office manager. I love both but yearn to be home more with my girls. They, along with my husband, are my life. I love spending time with them...

Connect

Etsy Heading

Etsy

Labels Divider

Blog Archive Heading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog List Heading

Followers Heading

Followers

Divider

Promo Banners



Photobucket