Pages

10/25/11

postheadericon Back to school night for Lyla

Last Thursday night was the annual Back to School Night/ Spaghetti Dinner at Lyla's preschool Fullerton Community Nursery School.  This is a great parent participation preschool.  I love that we get to be involved in her early education.  She loves learning and loves her school.  Here are some pictures of the event. Stella got in on the action as well.

Photobucket
The reading nook is one of Lyla's favorite places
Photobucket

Stella enjoyed the reading nook, the discover table and the play house area

I really love this school so much and how interactive it is.  Can't wait for Stella's turn.

0 comments:

About Me

I am a full time mother and full time office manager. I love both but yearn to be home more with my girls. They, along with my husband, are my life. I love spending time with them...

Connect

Etsy Heading

Etsy

Labels Divider

Blog Archive Heading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog List Heading

Followers Heading

Followers

Divider

Promo Banners



Photobucket