Pages

11/3/11

postheadericon Trick or treat, smell my feet

Even with two sick girls, Halloween was pretty fun this year.  It was Stella's first "real" Halloween and once she realized that the people at the door gave you candy it was game on.  She really just wanted the suckers.  That is her new favorite thing.
Photobucket

Lyla of course is an old pro by now.  She knows what's going on and she takes charge.  The nice thing is she got just enough candy before getting tired so it was a nice short trip for us.

As you can see we had fun with the pumpkins this year.  Todd even carved Stella's itty bitty pumpkin!


Photobucket


0 comments:

About Me

I am a full time mother and full time office manager. I love both but yearn to be home more with my girls. They, along with my husband, are my life. I love spending time with them...

Connect

Etsy Heading

Etsy

Labels Divider

Blog Archive Heading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog List Heading

Followers Heading

Followers

Divider

Promo Banners



Photobucket