Pages

6/19/11

postheadericon And so it begins.....

Here I am starting a blog.  This is my first attempt at doing this sort of thing so please assume these will get better over time....and you know what they say about assuming.  Multiple things led me to want to start blogging and mainly it was my girls.  As time has moved past me over the years since having my first daughter Lyla, 4 years ago, I have become increasingly crafty.  The craftier I get the more people ask about where I got my ideas and such and I thought this would be a great place to share.  I cannot wait to share my ideas, my love of all things homemade and my immense love for my wonderful husband and 2 beautiful girls.  Come along for the adventure that is motherhood full of sticky kisses and dirty hugs.

0 comments:

About Me

I am a full time mother and full time office manager. I love both but yearn to be home more with my girls. They, along with my husband, are my life. I love spending time with them...

Connect

Etsy Heading

Etsy

Labels Divider

Blog Archive Heading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog List Heading

Followers Heading

Followers

Divider

Promo Banners



Photobucket